- Monday 11-12:15 am Pilates at Sun and Moon Yoga Studio in Fairfax. I have adapted Pilates to suit my Yoga Therapist perspective, and this
class incorporates deep core work and controlled movement with Yogic
- Tuesday 10-11am - Yoga for Better Bones and Balance at my Home Studio
- Wednesday 10:45-12:15 Yoga All Levels at Sun and Moon Yoga Studio in Fairfax. This class is popular with serious Yoga students or fellow teachers, because I teach Yoga philosophy, Chakras, Nadis, Vayus, Ayurveda and other interesting subjects to provide a more complete Yoga education. The class is not physically too demanding to suit a variety of skill levels, but it introduces concepts not ordinarily taught in group classes.
- Thursday 10:00am - 11:00am - Yoga for All Levels at my house -
Appropriate challenges for people of different levels, this class
includes breathing practice and meditation along with postures. The
focus is on posture correction, integration of deep core muscles into
movement, stress reduction and boosting immunity.
- Saturday 10-11:15 am Yoga/Pilates for All Levels. This class integrates the best of Yoga and Pilates to improve posture, reduce stress, tone and strengthen.
- Sunday 10:30am-12noon Yoga for All Levels at Sun and Moon Studio in Fairfax.
Interested in a private class? Let me know.